Sunday 23 March 2014

Update

I have not written in my blog for nearly 6 months. I have been very depressed and traumatised by a few things that happened to me. I am finally feeling much better and starting to heal from the trauma. I am a stronger, happier, more mature person as a result. I was so depressed that I literally could not get the words out verbally or in writing. So I just did not much of anything. I really struggled but I am finally starting to heal. It has been a very dark time for me. I am glad to finally move past it. 

I have some exciting things happening in my life. Which I will write more about when I have time. I have three articles/blog posts that I am currently working on so am focusing on that for now. 

Things are about to get interesting on this blog. Enjoy!


1 comment:

You don't have to agree with all that I am writing about, however please refrain from name-calling, belittling, and bullying. That will not be tolerated here. Thank you.